Smallest Countries In The World in English



There are many countries in the world. In which some countries are very big, and some countries are much smaller than your locality. It is difficult to believe, but this is true. So let's know about the smallest country in the world:


Vatican City

Spread over just 0.44 square kilometres, this country is the smallest country in the world. Only 840 people live in this country. The country is located inside the Italian city of Rome on the continent of Europe. When it is a country, this country also has its own official language (Latini), its coins, its postal department and its radio etc. The most attractive centre here is the church, mausoleum and museum.


Monaco 

Spread over an area of ​​only 2.02 square kilometres, this country has a population of about 38,499 as per 2016 census. The biggest reason for the decrease in the area of ​​this country is sea lions. Because this country is situated on the coast between Italy and France. Monaco is considered the second smallest country in the world. Even though it is the second smallest country in the world. But it has more per capita millionaires than any country in the world.


Nauru

This country, spread over 21.3 square kilometres, has a population of about 13 thousand. This country is an island country located in the Pacific Ocean. The good thing about this country is that this country has no military of its own. This country is the third smallest country in the world. About 10% of the people here have work, the remaining 90% are unemployed.


Tuvalu

Spread over 26 square kilometres, this country is the fourth-smallest country in the world. The population of this country is about 11,097. It is also located in the Pacific Ocean like Nauru. This country was previously under Britain.


San Marino

Spread over 61 square kilometres, this country is the fifth smallest country in the world. The population of this country is about 33,203. Considered to be the oldest country in Europe.


Lichtenstein

Spread over 160 square kilometres, this country is the sixth smallest country in the world. If we talk about the border of this country, then it meets Switzerland and Austria. The population of this country is around 37,666.


Marshall Island

Spread over 181 square kilometres, this country is the seventh smallest country in the world. Located in the Atlantic Ocean, this country comes at number seven among the smallest countries in the world. The population of this country is about 53,066.


Maldives

Spread over 298 square kilometres, this country is the eighth smallest country in the world. Because this country is located in the Indian Ocean, this country is also called the pearl of the Indian Ocean. The total population of this country is 4 lakh 17 thousand.


Malta

This country, spread over 316 square kilometres, is the ninth smallest country in the world. The population of this country is about 4 lakh 37 thousand.


Grenada

Spread over 348 square kilometres, this country is the tenth smallest country in the world. It is made up of other smaller 6 islands. The population of this country is about 1 lakh thousand.